Sunday, August 3, 2008

Subversion Repository on Windows

While installing and configuring Subversion for a second time on my machine (yes, a second time since I had to format my pc some weeks back), I thought about writing a post with the steps. But the good thing is there is already a very very very good article that gives a Step-by-Step instructions for running a Subversion repository under Windows, and it covers the downloads, installation, configuration and usage. Click here.

... And you can find a lot more articles here as well.

1 comment:

Ravi Kesarwani said...

Your blog is really full of knowledgeable . I found lots of new concept in your blog. I hope you will provide more knowledge related to these topic. According to me really your site is wonder.
Thanks...


Ravi Kesarwani

http://www.ekamsoftwares.com